Greater Boston PCA 2023 Scholarship Application Now Open
To: Greater Boston PCA Members,
The PCA is excited to announce that the applications for the 2023 PCA Scholarship Program are now open. Last year the PCA awarded over $50,000 in scholarships and awards to over 20 recipients.
College Scholarships are available for full-time students in several categories of applicants.
Those eligible for the Scholarship include:
- Children of Local 12 members who work for companies that are PCA member companies. (Children of members of other unions are not eligible.)
- Children of staff members of PCA member companies (administrative assistants, project managers, etc.). Staff members must have worked at their company for at least one year. Children of temporary or part-time employees may not apply.
- Family members of company owners who are signatories to Local Union #12.
- Plumbing Contractor Interns who have worked for a firm for: a) at least 1 year or b) at least 2 internship sessions, Interns must have their supervisors detail their roles and responsibilities. Interns must also submit all other information required in the application.
- Applicants are only eligible to win the scholarship award two times.
Participation in the scholarship program is limited to PCA member companies only. For more information, please contact the PCA office at 978-777-8764, or email the PCA office at admin@GreaterBostonpca.com.
Applications may also be accessed by clicking this link (PDF)
Applicants should return completed packets by email to: admin@GreaterBostonPCA.com
To mail application packets, official transcripts you may also send to:
Greater Boston Plumbing Contractors Association
35 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 108
Braintree, MA 02184
Applications and transcripts must be received or postmarked by Friday, March 24, 2023 to be considered. The PCA looks forward to presenting the awards at the Annual Scholarship Dinner in May 2023.
We hope you will forward the scholarship application along to all your eligible staff and their children.